Friday, May 13, 2011

What Would He Say

He knew I would like to sit at that corner. He knew I am in misery. So, if one morning I find him sitting there at my corner and greet me a warm good morning, I wonder what would he say...

Will I be caught off-guard like Adam and Eve after they ate the fruit of knowledge?

He knew that I wanted to be wrong. He knew at this point I do not really care. The selfish me inside was too strong to be kept hiding. He knew, he knew, he knew.

Whenever I put on my party dress and dancing shoes, he knew.
Whenever I drank too much just to loose grip of reality, he knew.
Whenever I looked at someone with lust, he knew.

There is nothing hidden from him, as he is my anchor, my guardian, my best friend. So, if one morning he decides to come by and greet me, I would like to be able to give him a big smile on my face, without having to say that I am actually... happy.

No comments: