Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kanpai, Angie!

My friend is off to New York and she is going to study social subjects at Columbia university for two years. She will continue to write a weekly column on Student Globe. I'm gonna miss my dance teacher, fosho... Would surely remember the crazy nights...with me ended up sleeping on a stranger's couch, or when we "babysit" that young American intel, or chasing frisbee over some guy who had me at hello, or taking pictures during the fun big durian race, or how she juggled between emotions and finally fell over a guy with an accent. She asked me where I would end up in two years, and I was completely clueless! Oh, well... how would I know? All I want is to keep on moving forward... Maybe try to live in some place new, maybe try to create a new activity (I mean catching a disc is no longer fun without him and you). If you read this, I hope you do know that I wish you all the sunshine in the world :) Let's keep in touch. Drink white wine, sing rap songs, dance some more and have fun along the way...    
Hopefully we will meet again in New York in spring! Until then, cheersss! ^o^ p

No comments: