Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Counting four

Four more days in New York and then I'll be flying to Istanbul, Turkey. Not so enthusiastic about visiting the Eurasian country now. Maybe because I love New York so much and there are so many things to do in the city. There is always an interesting new thing everyday and I can't write 'em all.

I can't. You have to land and experience it yourself. And it will take its own sweet time before it finally put its spell on you. One day it was okay, three days it was fine, after two weeks you won't wanna leave.

I overheard some tourists (some in their 20s, some in their 40s) said that they have finally pick out the Big Apple from their 'bucket list'.

Watching Broadway, visiting modern museums, meeting different ethnicity, developing art senses, and many more... Just make sure you have thick enough wallet to stick around, cuz the city ain't cheap :)

1 comment:

Terence said...

Enjoy all your trips.