Friday, March 23, 2012

Different personalities

We are two different people with different backgrounds and characters, so of course you can't expect to always get along. I can be difficult sometimes, I know, but I think I can be a damn loyal friend. Maybe tagging along a friend (especially to her college) was s bad idea. Maybe she's right, instead of accepting her invites and join her activities I should create my own agenda. Including on weekends. After all I am here to have a vacation, not having arguments or trying to fit in amongst the master's graduate students of an Ivy league. "You don't have to come if you don't want to," she told me twice, both after I had set aside time and showed up at the door (which I wasn't familiar with, at all). So, why inviting anyway :) *stranded in The university with an empty stomach*

No comments: